9346Re: [Fantasy_Books] Currently reading...

  • Cory Nielsen
    Jun 5 9:35 AM
      Fiest is my favorite author!!! read all of them. For dragonlance you
      must read dragons of fall autumn first. awesome books, everything else
      in the series (besides dragons of winter,dragons of sring) kinda sucks.

      Uthayakumar K.E. wrote:

      >As for me, currently I’m reading Terry Brook’s The Sword Of Shannara. I’m planning to read Eragon and Eldest after finishing Shannara novel.
      >
      > Uthaya
      >

      >Harvomatic <harvomatic7@...> wrote:
      > Currently reading the "Conclave of Shadows" trilogy by Raymond Feist.
      >So far, I'd reccommend it. I'm nearly done with book 2. Go grab it
      >from your library...good stuff, but a slow start.
      >
      >I'd also reccommend the Stephen Burst Taltos series.
      >
      >Also, does anyone know of a site dedicated to the dragonlance stuff? I
      >hesitate getting into it because I like to read things in order, and
      >because of the sheer quantity of dragonlance material, I'm not sure
      >where to start.
      >
      >Would love for anyone to join this group, as it also is a discussion
      >site for fantasy books:
      >
      >Kindest regards,
      >Harvomatic

      > Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

      >K.E.Uthayakumar Krishnan

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic