9343Currently reading...

  • Harvomatic
    May 3 8:08 PM
      Currently reading the "Conclave of Shadows" trilogy by Raymond Feist.
      So far, I'd reccommend it. I'm nearly done with book 2. Go grab it
      from your library...good stuff, but a slow start.

      I'd also reccommend the Stephen Burst Taltos series.

      Also, does anyone know of a site dedicated to the dragonlance stuff? I
      hesitate getting into it because I like to read things in order, and
      because of the sheer quantity of dragonlance material, I'm not sure
      where to start.

      Would love for anyone to join this group, as it also is a discussion
      site for fantasy books:

      Kindest regards,
      Harvomatic
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic