9253Re: [Fantasy_Books] name your a classic book

  • Uthayakumar K.E.
    Dec 5, 2005
      As for me I prefer Shannara to be made in movie. Even it’s kind of replica of LOTR, worth reading. Some more the story never hang anywhere as LOTR. I read in Terry Brooks’s web pages that he plans to write a prelude. He does once with “The First King of Shannara”. By end of this year or early next month we can have a confirmed message from Mr. Terry.

      Uthaya

      K.E.Uthayakumar Krishnan