9252Re: [Fantasy_Books] name your a classic book

  • BONNIE BROYLES
    Dec 5, 2005
      If you get a chance you should definatly read the dragonlance chronicles

      Peta Smith <petas@...> wrote: I thought of Pern but isn't that really classed as science fiction rather
      than fantasy?

      I wouldn't have included Shannara as it is a LOR clone (imho)

      Can't comment on Dragonlance as I haven't read any!

      What about the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant?