      From: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of lovetoread069
      Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:22 AM
      To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Hello

      New member here, names Jim. Thought I'd say hello. I'm hoping to get
      recommendations on future reads and have discussions. With all the
      titles available these days it's hard to decide which to comit to.

      The last two books I read were Children of the Dragon by Keith Gouveia
      (an excellent fantasy written for everyone to enjoy. It's gotten a 4
      and a 5 star rating at Amazon definitely worth checking out) and In
      Silent Graves by Gary Braunbeck (just calling this one horror doesn't
      do it justice, it's an excellent emotional read about a man who loses
      his wife and unborn daughter and his decent into madness)

      I'm currently reading Way of the Fog by AP Fuchs (from the same
      publisher of Children of the Dragon so I thought it was a logically
      choice. Not as good as Children of the Dragon, some redundincies, but I
      can live with it and trudge through)

      Well, that's probably enough from me for now.

      Cheers.
      Jim

      Book writing software Writing a book report Business writing book

      Service.