9152Re: Hello

  • lovetoread069
    Sep 5, 2005
      If you do, happy reading. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in
      Children of the Dragon. I thought it was very original and no where
      near the D&D style of story telling that had turned me off of fantasy
      for awhile. The Harry Potter Series brought me back full throttle. When
      I saw my son reading The Goblet of Fire and how thick it was, I had to
      know what made him put down his video games long enough to read a book,
      been hooked since. He's reading the copy of CHildren of the Dragon now
      and enjoying it, probably would have finished it already had his sister
      not stolen it :-)

      Jim

      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Sheelagh" <sheila@m...> wrote:
      > Hi Jim: Thank you for recommending some reads. I don't know that I
      > have seen these titles, but will check them out.
      >
      > Sheelagh

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic