      From: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of NewMoonOccultShop.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:59 AM
      To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] War of the Worlds and Batman Begins

      At 07:46 02/07/2005 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi, everyone,
      >
      >I went to the movie theater tonight, and saw both "War of the Worlds"
      >and "Batman Begins". All I can say about both movies is: WOW! "War
      >of the Worlds" was so much more than I had expected. It was,
      >finally, a movie in which the special effects were truly in service
      >of the movie itself. Both movies had a lot to say about the human
      >condition, and accomplished this exquisitely, I thought.
      >
      >Best Wishes,
      >Marilyn

      I saw "Batman Begins" and though it a little long and drawn out and really
      just setting it up for more movies.

      I haven't seem War of the Worlds yet but hubby has reservations - has
      anyone else here seen WOTW yet?

      Judith Lewis
      Please visit the shop I run with my hubby
      http://www.NewMoonOccultShop.com/

      Service.