8785RE: [Fantasy_Books] Re: What should I read?!?

  • Ken Ogilvy
    Apr 2, 2005
      --- Jane Gray <hippygoth@...> wrote:
      > I read the first six in as many months, as was
      > enjoying them. But had to
      > wait for book seven to be published. That was my
      > downfall. I was just unable
      > to pick up the multipe story threads.

      Same here. I started reading this series when the
      Great Hunt was published originally. By the time book
      7 came out I had forgotten quite a few plot lines. I
      did reread the first 7 books and timed it with the
      arrival of book 8. It made all the difference.
      Unfortunalty that was 5 years ago. I am sticking with
      the series but when I am guaranteeed that the last
      book is soon to be published I will go back to reread
      them once again.

      If I knew then what I know now I would have just
      bought them and waited till they were all published
      and read them then.

      Yahoo! Messenger