      From: Frank T [mailto:XTONTOX@...]
      Sent: 02 April 2005 12:12
      To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Re: What should I read?!?

      I quit this series half way through the third book because nothing had
      happened for over 300 pages. Absolutely nothing moved the story forward.
      FrankT
      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Shiloh" <dragon_queen1818@y...>
      wrote:
      Another series is Robert
      > Jordan's Wheel of Time (first book is The Eye of the World), but it
      > has a lot of action in it and it's really long--none of the books is
      under 700 pages.
      > Just my thoughts, take or leave 'em.

      low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM