8522Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: To remove from must have list

  • ethiercn@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2005
      McKinney wrote Outlaws of Sherwood, Beauty, Rose Daughter, Spindle's End,
      Door in the Hedge and Sunshine. There is also another short story collection but
      I can't remember the name, and I am sure I'm forgetting a book or two.

      Chris

      In a message dated 1/1/2005 10:52:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      priestvyrce@... writes:
      One last thing...Is the Patricia McKinley mentioned the same one who
      did The Blue Sword? and Hero's Crown? Does she have other stuff? I
      was only aware of those two and Deerskin.