8158Re: [Fantasy_Books] Lackey's JOUST

  • ethiercn@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2004
      In a message dated 2/2/2004 4:56:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      krainwater@... writes:
      I just read Joust and I absolutely loved it! It's the first non-Valdemar
      book I've read by Mercedes Lackey, and I must say it was every bit as good
      as my favorite Valdemar books.
      Has anyone read the one she did with Eric Flint and Dave Weber {i think its
      weber}? The Winged Lion, I think the title is. I did not like it. I never
      thought that I would say that about one of her books.