      From: I am a gothic chipmunk
      To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 4:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] Dikes for Cthulhu

      You wanna hear something stupid in the same category? I was at a local bar
      drinking a dackery and talking to a friend about Magick's Pawn. Some dork
      came over and started to tell me that I'd go to hell because I was gay.
      According to some logic .. I never took the class where this was tought ..
      but if you drink daceries and since the main character in Magick's Pawn is
      gay .. I then must be gay. I have gay friends my gf isbi, I have slept in
      the same bed as my best friend .. who is male but I am not into guys.

      Stupidity abounds.

      Rick