11976Promo: Author & Reader Con 1st annual BTS Red Carpet Awards Orlando Con!! Rosen Plaza Hotel

  • myranour
    Aug 4, 2014

      We are rolling out the Red Carpet (literally) in exciting Orlando. The Awards presentation followed by a dance to celebrate, is Black Tie. Come dressed like you are attending a Hollywood Premiere.

      BTS & ARC are working together for a convention that will give you a fun experience inside and out.

      The hostess, Vickie Dold, has many fun activities in the works. The Embassy Suites is between Universal Studios and Sea World.

      Come for the Awards Convention and stay if you can for the Orlando experience!

      Author & Reader Con 1st annual
      BTS Red Carpet Awards Orlando Con!!!

      Click to REGISTER HERE

      Authors $175.00
      ONLY 80 author tickets, so hurry before they are gone

      Readers Only $25

      Hotel Rosen Plaza Hotel $ 119 nt

      ARC Orlando 2015

      Author & Reader Con LLC

      Friday, February 27, 2015 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 11:30 PM (MST)

      Orlando, FL

      BTS Book Reviews eMag is proud to announce our first annual Red Carpet Review Awards for 2014.

      The awards will honor the best in literary and genre fiction.

      redcarpettrophy_web

      Myra Nour

      BTS CEO

      BTSeMag: www.btsemag.com