11960Promo: BTS Announcing First Annual Red Carpet Review Awards for 2014

  • myranour
    Jun 13, 2014

      Red Carpet Review Awards

      redcarpetheader

      BTS Book Reviews eMag is proud to announce our first annual Red Carpet Review Awards for 2014.

      The awards will honor the best in literary and genre fiction. The presentation of awards will be conducted at an upcoming convention in 2015.  Convention details will be released soon.

      AWARDS:
      Trophy – The Grand Prize is a beautiful crystal Shooting Star trophy as pictured below.

      redcarpettrophy_web

      Two Page Feature in BTSemag
      – The overall winners for Readers Choice and Reviewers Choice awards will receive this prize. http://btsemag.com/advertising/emag-feature/

      One Page Sneak Peak Feature in the BTSemag – All first place finalists in each genre will receive this award. See example.

      Award Certificate – Any finalists who attend the Awards Presentation at the convention will receive a certificate.

      Nominated Authors – Nominated authors will receive an award graphic for use on their website.

      AWARD CATEGORIES:

      Readers Choice – Readers to vote on their favorite (one only) in each of the genres. Voting on all 4 & 5 star reviews in each genre.

      Reviewers Choice – Reviewers choose their favorite book. Staff and BTS family will vote for top winner. Cover, blurb, review and overall presentation to be considered.

      AWARD GENRES:

      All genres covered in the BTSemag will be considered: Contemporary & Romance, Historical & Western, Erotic, Mystery & Suspense, S/F, Fantasy & Paranormal, Young and New Adult. Sub-genres such as Urban Fantasy or Horror will go under the appropriate genres.

      AWARD TIMELINE:

      Awards for 2014 will end with the November/December 2014 issue of BTS Book Reviews magazine. Please note, we have a 2 month lead-time for our reviewers, this means your book must be submitted by September 1st, 2014 in order to fit the timeline requirements. Any qualified books reviewed after the November/December 2014 will be considered for the 2015 Red Carpet Review Awards.

      VOTING:

      Voting will start in October. The top 3 Finalists in each genre will be announced on the website by December. We hope the Finalists will consider attending the Presentation of Awards. Every Finalists at the ceremony will be presented with an Award Certificate.

      BOOK SUBMISSION:

      Please submit your books for review consideration via our website. When your book is chosen for review, it will be published in the BTS Book Reviews eMagazine. Your book will automatically be nominated for a review if it receives a 4 or 5 star review.

      Note: Please note that reviews and awards are open to all. BTS does ask our reviewers give first consideration to authors who have bought an ad or feature. This is a courtesy we offer authors who work with us. There is no purchase necessary to have your book reviewed or to be considered for the Red Carpet Review Awards.

      Myra Nour

      BTS CEO

      BTSeMag: www.btsemag.com

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net