Promo: February BTS Book Reviews is out

(11905)
  • myranour
    Feb 7 Expand Messages

      Read the interview with New York Times Bestselling author Jasinda Wilder and take a sneak peek at  Forever & Always and After Forever!

      Due to the increased popularity of our magazine among the book industry, we have selected to opt for a 2-month issue in lieu of our current monthly publication schedule.

      Ads are the same price for 2 month issue as they currently are for one month issue.

      This new schedule will allow our staff and reviewers more time to bring our readers the quality content they have come to know and love. Our authors and publishers will also enjoy longer exposure for their ads and features with a 60-day cycle in each current issue. Back issues will always be available on our website, allowing our advertisers renewed visibility long after each issue has been initially published.

      Our new publishing schedule will be as follows:

      March/April 2014 Issue
      All materials & payment received by February 10th

      May/June 2014 Issue
      All materials & payment received by April 10th

      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE

      AD RATES

      Standard Ad:                             Premium Ad:
      Full pg - $50                                          Full pg - $70
      1/2 pg  - $30
              1/2 pg - $50
      1/4 pg  - $15

      2-page Big Splash ad, custom designed for up to 10 books – $140.00 - View Sample in the magazine

      http://btsemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/strreetteamheader.jpg

      eMAG FEATURE
      Get featured in the BTS Book Reviews eMag for optimal exposure.

      eMag feature for $100.00

      WEBSITE FEATURE

      BTSeMag.com website “Featured Book” package for $30.00

      WEBSITE ADVERTISING
      Advertising Rates for our website are as follows:

      Top Banner
      (appears on every page - where is this?)
      $40.00 per month

      Sidebar Ad
      (appears on every page - where is this?)
      $25.00 per month

      Rotating Ad
      (homepage only- where is this?)
      $15.00 per month

      SCHEDULE INTERVIEW
      Author Interview on the BTSeMag website for $15

      www.btsemag.com  &nb

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic