11895Promo: See BTS Book Reviews emag on your phone, Ipad, etc.

  • myranour
    Jan 17, 2014

      Now you can see BTS Book Reviews emag on your phone, iPad, Android & all major devices!

      Be sure and check out the January issue featuring the talented Alexandra Ivy and her book Born in Blood. This issue includes five short stories plus our regular Sex and the Single Woman serial romance story by Nicole Morgan.

      Books, books, books. We have many ways for you to look for a good read - reviews, featured authors, author ads, plus these columns give you a peek into a variety of interesting books:

      Chic Trends in Romance by Sandra Bunino - A peek into romance books worth more than a 2nd look.

      The Scrying Eye by Kelly Hudson - A glimpse at s/f, fantasy, horror and mystery books worth reading.

      The Heat Diva by Nikki McCarver - Reviews of 6 hot books with a s/f or otherworldly twists worth curling up with.

      Bored at the doctor's waiting room? Pull up our magazine - there is plenty to keep you entertained.

      We are now accepting ads for the March issue. Deadline is Feb 5th.
      http://btsemag.com/advertising/emag-advertising/

      Be in a issue with a new crop of exciting authors, including cover author Caris Roane (a USA Today Bestseller), plus Felicity Heaton, Kate Douglas & Lisa Kessler.

      Myra Nour
      Myra's website: www.myranour.net