11863Ads, Features, Interviews, & Advertising in BTS Magazine/Website

  • myranour
    Oct 21, 2013
      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE
      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for December. Ads are due by November 5th.

      AD RATES

      StandardAd: PremiumAd:
      Full pg - $50 Fullpg - $70
      1/2 pg - $30 1/2pg - $50
      1/4 pg - $15

      2-pageBig Splash ad, custom designed for up to 10 books – $140.00 - View Sample in the magazine
      www.btsemag.com

      eMAG FEATURE
      Get featured in the BTS Book ReviewseMag for optimal exposure. Features include:

      featured book cover
      featured book blurb
      featured book excerpt or Author Interview
      purchase link to your books
      author photo
      brief author bio
      link to your author site

      Publishers may purchase 1, 2 or 3pages to feature their authors, while authors can purchase one feature. Thereis a limit of 6 features per issue, so reserve your space today.
      eMag feature for$100.00

      WEBSITE FEATURE
      Thank you for your interest in our“Featured Book” promotional package on the BTSeMag.com website.
      Whether you are promoting a newrelease or giving an older title some TLC, the BTSeMag “Featured Book”promotional package is a great way to get your product out there. Ourbudget-friendly online features include:

      featured book cover
      featured book blurb
      featured book excerpt
      up to two purchase links (generally Amazon and Barnes & Noble)
      author photo
      brief author bio
      link to your author site
      covers and purchase link for up to 4 other titles

      BTSeMag.com website “FeaturedBook” package for $30.00

      WEBSITE ADVERTISING
      Advertising Rates for our website are asfollows:

      Top Banner
      (appears on every page - whereis this?)
      $40.00 per month

      Sidebar Ad
      (appears on every page - whereis this?)
      $25.00 per month

      Rotating Ad
      (homepage only- whereis this?)
      $15.00 per month

      SCHEDULE INTERVIEW
      Please note that we will try our bestto accommodate your requested interview date, however your interview will bescheduled according to our openings.
      Thank you for your interest inpurchasing an Author Interview onthe BTSeMag website for $15.

      www.btsemag.com

      Myra Nour
      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag