11848BTS Accepting Ads for Oct Issue in the Magazine "BTS Book Reviews"

  • myranour
    Aug 30, 2013

      BTS is accepting ads for October magazine. Ads are due by September 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg - $30
      1/4 pg - $15
      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April
      issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@...
      CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted. www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and
      "Like" us.

      Submit your books that are $2.99 price and below in our Bargain Book
      area. Look on our home page, right side bar for the button.

      FREE BOOK DEPOSITORY. You can also submit free books or short stories in
      our Free Book Depository area. On side bar above Book Bargain.

      Submit as many books as you wish. We ask that you follow the
      instructions so readers can easily find your books.
      www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>