11611New author

  • myranour@aol.com
    Nov 24, 2011
      Hi

      Just found your group. I love reading horror, fantasy, & s/f. My writing is romance with elements of those 3 plus paranormal. Sometimes I wonder
      how a publisher decideds a novel is fantasy or paranormal? Maybe it's a flip of a coin.

      For example, I have a book about a genie at EC that is under paranormal. But to me it seems that would be more of a fantasy. Anyone have a clue
      about this or have an opinion? Just curious and something I've thought about with these two genres.

      Myra
      www.myranour.com