11595New Publisher - PLEASE Check Them Out!

  • Dan
    May 10, 2011
      Hello - I "own" the Worlds Of Fantasy Yahoo group and am a member of some of the better writing and fantasy/science fiction groups and I have a bit of information to share:

      There is a publisher looking for authors (and selling some great books), so I thought this could be of interest to some of you.

      Here is a link to the page with my info. (I am writing a novel for them), but check out the entire site:
      http://www.knoxrobinsonpublishing.com/authordetail.php?id=18

      It's tough for smaller publishers for sure, but many are doing a great job to bring us fresh material and give authors a chance to b e seen and heard …

      Dan