11509author interview?

  • Donna Hatch
    Feb 11, 2010
      I have a fantasy with strong romantic elements coming out in March and my publisher has asked that I provide them with names and contact info of people who would be willing to do a blog tour for me. Would anyone be willing to do an author interview, review, or spotlight on my book? They have a limited number of free books to use for review purposes.
      I'll happily return the favor if you wish and interview you for your latest release.
      contact me off loop at donnahatch29@...
      Warm wishes,
      Donna
      ~
      Donna Hatch
      Believe in happy endingsĀ…

      The Stranger She Married, Book 1 of the Rogue Hearts Series -- a Golden Quill Finalist
      Coming Soon: The Guise of a Gentleman; Book 2 of the Rogue Hearts Series
      Also coming soon: Queen in Exile, a fantasy
      http://www.donnahatch.com
      http://donnahatch.blogspot.com/
      http://historicalhussies.blogspot.com/