11219Fw: CHARLES SAUNDERS: Website upgrade

  • Amy Harlib
    May 7, 2008
      aharlib@...
      Passing on this great news from Charles Saunders.
      I love the first Dossouye collection from lulu.com - check it out!
      Cheers!
      Amy

      Hello, Amy ...

      I just wanted to let you know that my website is now fully functional, and visitors can post comments on my blog and forum pages (subtle hint). I'm still working away at my various print-on-demand projects, including an Imaro short-story collection and a second Dossouye novel.

      Thanks,

      Charles