10743Re: Anyone read Vardeman?

  • robina_williams
    Nov 2, 2007
      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "William C. Garthright"
      <billg@...> wrote:

      > > I thought I'd just check whether or not anyone here has read any
      of Vardeman's stuff (it's not a name I see brought up regularly)

      > I've got his T*he Sandcats of Rhyl*, but I don't remember it at
      all.
      > Chances are I'm just like you, that I bought it (used, I'm sure)
      but
      > never got around to reading it.
      >
      > Bill

      Thanks for brightening up my day, Bill. I laughed so much at the book
      title "The Sandcats of Rhyl." Rhyl -- when not being a desert planet -
      - is a downmarket seaside resort in North Wales (UK). And yes, it has
      lots of sand. Wonder if the author had holidayed there one year (and
      not enjoyed his holiday)?

      Robina ~ www.robinawilliams.com
      robinawilliams@...
      The quantum cat is back!