OT: New Fan/Resourse Site

  • Pixie Child
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Okay, first off, sorry about the cross-post guys.

      This is just an announcement about a new general fandom resource site. I Know Stuff has been designed as a ALL fandom site; including image galleries, character lists and fanfiction challenge generators is all genres, regardless if they're movies, TV shows, books, comics or games.

      We're currently looking for small any contributions or volunteer staff members, because so far it's still a small site with only 14 fandom. But please, go and check us out. And if you feel like contributing anything, from character bios to episode lists, even just fandom titles, contact us either using the form on the site (
      http://www.iknowstuff.org/site_contact.php) or at pixie@....

        ~ Pixie Child
      http://www.iknowstuff.org/

      Stark: When I want your opinion, I'll stop ice skating in hell and ask for it!