OT: going away and been away

  • Christen Hays
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      ok guys i figured yall might want to know why i've been gone, not checking my emails and i may not be checking me emails for a while. My older cousin was found dead Saturday. we're still not sure if he killed him self or was murdered. my whole family is coming into town and most will be staying with me so i'll be pretty busy. so if it takes me a while to respond to a message or approve someting this is why/ all i ask if that you pray for my family. this is hard on his mom, his little children and well everyone. when it everyone leaves and the funeral is over, i'll start doing the emails again but until then it'll patching at least.

      ~Purple~
      GenieFrancisFanaticsfanclub; GH_ROCKS; GH_Teens; LovelyTalentedkellymonaco; SarahBrownLovers; ScottCliftonandMfundoMorrisonfans; ScottEganandRealAndrewsFans; SexisFans; AllGHFanfic; RobertLaSardoFans; FansofAdrianAlvarado; generalhospitaladdicts; jamieraynewmanfans; MaxieLuckyandGiafans; Cheetwoodbrothersfans; amc_rocksforever; RuthWarrickandEileenHerlieFans; JamesMitchellandDavidCanaryFans; PassionsFanFics; RayMacDonnellFans; allkayfans; BruceFrenchandKathleenNooneFans; ChristopherDouglasandAmeliaMarshall_Fans; PatriciaElliottandPhilipCareyFans; ReneeEliseGoldberryandTimothyDStickneyFans; MarkDobiesandMatthewTwiningFans; ShawnMimiandMaxfans; RhasaanOrangeandTanyaBoydFans; JohnAnistonJohnClarkeandFrankParkerFans; JustinChambersFans; candies_fan_fiction; Purple_Fanfiction; Anything_Fiction; FanFicArchive; allsoapficandnews; SoapOperaDigest; tree_hill_high; BryanGreenberg_Fans; erw2002; OATree; JeffreyNordlingandEverCarradinelovers; octoberroadfans; PaulWasilewskifans; allbandafic; ajcrocefans

    • Christen Hays
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007