Sorry

  • khaosxteam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      I've been slacking alot lately, and haven't been doing anything for
      this group.

      I have changed the front page picture.

      I am seeking a graphics designer that can take a bunch of pictures
      and add the title of our group to them. We need at least 20 or more
      to choose from, as this picture will be changing bi-monthly. Approx.
      every 2 weeks.

      Purple, Amanda, Tracy - Are any of you still around? Please email me
      offlist.

      I am seeking two more Co-Moderators to help with the every day
      running of this group. Please email me offlist if interested.

      I need someone to rewrite the description of the front page. Please
      email it to me offlist.

      If I missed anything, please let me know.

      -Chris

      P.S. If you have any ideas for making this the best Fanfic group out
      there, please let me know.