OT: Need Prayers

  • Christen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Ok guys i don't usually ask for people to pray for anyone at all. but my grandfather was rushed to the ICU tonight because of severe phemoune (sp?) and the doctors don't think he'll last even two more days. it'll be a miracle. part of me wants to pray that he survives but the other part... this is really hard to say but he's been sick for really long time and... he's mentally there but phyiscally he's body has been dying for a long time. he can't do anything by himself. and he's always been one of those people who did everything for everyone and never asked for anything. he never even showed sadness expect when his close friend died and his mother died. at least that's all that i can remember. but now if we try to change his clothes, move him or anything he just cries because that's all he can do now. this is not how he wants to live and i know that but is it right for me to think he'd better of dead? it's what we're all to scared to say. but he's my only grandfather i ever knew he's the only one out of the 3 i've ever known and I... don't know what to pray for anymore. it's cruel to want to keep him here i know that but how can i pray for him to die? That's all i can type. i'm crying again now and it's just too much to type.

      ~Purple~
      jamesMitchellandDavidCanaryFans; RayMacDonnellFans; RuthWarrickandEileenHerlieFans; generalhospitaladdicts; jamieraynewmanfans; MaxieLuckyandGiafans; RobertLaSardoFans; ScottEganandRealAndrewsFans; SexisFans; ScottCliftonandMfundoMorrisonfans; AllGHFanfic; SoapOperaDigest; allsoapficandnews; MarkDobiesandMatthewTwiningFans; PatriciaElliottandPhilipCareyFans; ReneeEliseGoldberryandTimothyDStickneyFans; allkayfans; ChristopherDouglasandAmeliaMarshall_Fans; BruceFrenchandKathleenNooneFans; PassionsFanFics; SoapOperaDigest; allsoapficandnews; JohnAnistonJohnClarkeandFrankParkerFans; RhasaanOrangeandTanyaBoydFans; ShawnMimiandMaxfans; PaulWasilewskifans; JeffreyNordlingandEverCarradinelovers; OATree; ajcrocefans; Purple_Fanfiction; Fanfic-Haven; BryanGreenberg_Fans; SarahBrownLovers

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?