Prayer request

  • Janis
    Message 1 of 577 , Mar 11, 2004
      Hey guys.......you all know how strange I am when it comes to asking
      for prayer. I do not ask those that I do not know, for there is such
      a thing as wrong prayer. I think most of us know each other pretty
      well, so here goes.

      We had a young lady come to our shop on Tues. She was sweet, but I
      knew there was something "wrong" in her spirit. She and I talked for
      30-45 mins. She is a sales rep, so I asked her for more info. Today
      she dropped in to bring the requested info. We have a small display
      with the book of John as a free gift. She picked one up and slipped
      it in the outside pocket of her portfolio. When she place the
      portfolio on the desk in front of me I was able to
      comment.....telling her I was glad she had taken it and that my
      husband and I are Christians. I found out that she was raised muslim
      and that she had gone to visit a christian church. Later when she saw
      the same people and heard them gossiping about others, she was turned
      off to Christianity. A man that works with her is a Christian and has
      invited her to attend his church. Anyway, I invited her to meet me
      for lunch tomorrow. Please be praying that our Lord will use me, if
      that is His will, and that her heart will be tender and that she will
      come to know His saving Grace.
      Thanks everyone. I look forward to giving a praise report tomorrow.
      Janis
    • silverfish1200
      Message 577 of 577 , Feb 7, 2013
        Please pray for my friend who is having severe health problems and seems to have nowhere to turn. I have been supporting them for a long time, but have lost contact with them. I am sad that I currently cannot be there to support them. Please pray we can reconnect so I may continue to help support. Thanks.