1188Re: [FamilyEquality] Guava Lamp This Eve at 8pm

  • Chris Bown
    Mar 3, 2014
      Ken and everyone else,

      Jerry & I are sorry that we missed your mini celebration.  Maybe, we can plan another one later and we can get the message out to all the crowd and previous members / wedding guests.

      Thank you for thinking of everyone in your festivities.

      Christopher Bown and Jerry Simoneaux

      On Saturday, March 1, 2014 12:07 PM, K en <cyberbitus@...> wrote:

      Eric and I are going out to have a drink and celebrate the fall of the ban on marriage. We will be there at 8 p.m. I know this is a bit short notice but please join us if you can!

      Ken

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic