6Re: [Fall2005PCES] training group email list

  • Armeda Celestine VanDam
    May 24, 2006
      only 3 people have signed onto this listing so it won´t do much to use it yet.  best bet is to use a mass email from a staff email.

      abby7burnett <abbyatosu@...> wrote:
      Fearless leader Armeda, do you have a group mailing list for the whole
      crew? I need to start coercing people into coming to my soccer game
      July 15th.  Thanks!

      "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."
      --T.S. Eliot