Make Fruit Fair

  • Peter Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Dear Fairtrade Townies

      I think one of the best ways we can promote Fair Trade is by talking and campaigning about what is unfair about trade. And a good way of doing that would be to support the Make Fruit Fair campaign which promotes fair and sustainable banana and pineapple supply chains.

      You can sign the Make Fruit Fair petition which calls on supermarkets to stop abusing their buyer power by clicking on this link.

      (better still circulate it around to members of your Fairtrade Town group)

      Regards

      Peter Williams
      Milton Keynes Fairtrade Forum