SilverLight 4 and MTM Action Recording

  • Marianne Walsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
      Hi Mark,
      I just wondered if you knew of any issues with silverligh fieldcontrols when using MTM action recorder.  I'm using silverlight 4 and when doing a recording it places the first value into the first fieldcontrol and then it places the SECOND value into the FIRST fieldcontrol instead of putting it into the second one.

      I have FP2, the uiautomation helper dll and uniquely defined the fieldcontrols.  Do you know of anything else?

      Thanks for any assistance you can give me.
      Regards,
      Marianne Walsh