Fairfield / Westchester Code Camp 4 – Call For Speakers!

  • markfreedmanny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010

      The call for speakers  for the 4th Annual Fairfield / Westchester Code Camp (Saturday, November 6, 2010) is now open until Friday, October 8.  We'd love for you to submit your sessions, whether you're looking to speak for the first time, or you're an old pro.  Remember, this is an event by the community, for the community!

      To apply for a speaking slot, please first register as a speaker here: http://bit.ly/fwccspeaker.

      Then, with the email address you registered with on our speaker page, please add as many abstracts as you'd like here: http://bit.ly/fwccsession.  Submit on anything you'd like related to .NET development.

      Speakers, although we can't afford to pay any T & E, we'll have plenty of pizza and soda (and more, just for you)!