[JOB] .NET Developer (Contract) - Grey Healthcare Group in Stamford, CT

  • markfreedmanny
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
      As I mentioned last night, one of our members, Michael Strother, is looking for a temp .NET developer. This would be initially a 2-3 month stint to help out with internal applications (mainly ASP.NET).

      If you're interested, please contact Michael directly, at mstrother@....

    • Jiqin Ma
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
        Hi,

        I am attending tomorrow night's "Introduction to SQL 2012" seminar, this is the first time I attend this group's event, can someone tell me where is the exact location, such as building name, room #?  The invite only says U Conn Stamford,  I assume there are more than one buildings there?

        Thanks a lot!

        Jiqin

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
          Yep, there's only one building. It's at the corner of Broad and Washington. We'l be in room 2.55 (2nd floor). There will be directional signs in the lobby as well.

          You can also see exactly where we're located via the map links on this page: http://fairfieldwestchester.net/directions-to-uconn/.  Although the street view shows construction, the construction is now complete.

          If you're driving, parking is on the second level of the school parking lot directly across Washington Blvd.

          See you there.

          = Mark

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
            Hi Jiqin,
            Welcome to the group!
            Yes, there is one large building with a parking facility across the street.
            I typically walk in the front doors on the corner of Washington blvd and look for printed sheets of paper on doors or walls identifying the direction to go.

            Hope all is well,

            Chad

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
              Thank you so much Mark and Chad, that was a very quick reply.  My boss is also coming with me, she doesn't have too much SQL background but is very interested to it.

              See you tomorrow.

              Jiqin