"Invincibility Laboratories" test for Purity

  • george_deforest
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Office of Dr. Benjamin Feldman
      Subject: Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories

      Dear Friend,

      Purity rising in the country will lead national consciousness
      to a high level of integration, which is defined as Invincibility.
      "Invincibility" is a good name to popularize.

      In the context of rising purity we also have to publicize
      the laboratory of Raja John Fagan, which we want to set up
      everywhere for testing materials important to every aspect
      of life -- food, water, medicines, and the environment.
      These laboratories can stand alone or in conjunction with
      our Spas and Hospitals.

      Raja John Fagan is in charge of the world purity, and the
      publicity of his Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories will
      have a very good effect in eventually raising the nation
      to the level of invincibility.

      Here below is Raja Fagan's thought introducing the laboratories
      and in the enclosed attachment is the announcement that can be used
      to call for employment applications. Please see how your
      health Minister receives the idea and inform us how you will proceed.

      With best wishes,
      Jai Guru Dev
      Dr. Benjamin Feldman

      ----------------

      Dear Friend,

      This letter announces the establishment of
      Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories around the world.

      For invincibility of national consciousness, it is necessary
      to maintain purity. For invincibility, purity is very necessary --
      purity of food, purity of behavior, purity of consciousness,
      purity in every area of life.

      Rigorous scientific methods are available for testing materials
      important to every aspect of life -- food, water, medicines,
      and the environment.

      Therefore, we are establishing a four-tier system of laboratories --
      The Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories -- to verify purity
      through strict analytical procedures.

      By verifying purity, the Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories
      will support all those who are setting up Maharishi's programs
      for invincibility around the world.

      Being the means for maintaining purity, this testing program
      will be one of the bases, one of the corner stones, of Maharishi's
      programs for invincibility.

      Ultimately there will be 4 distinct tiers of laboratory operations
      to ensure purity, and also to study the nutritional value of foods.

      Tier I -- One Man, One Test: A simple test will be deployed
      quickly to agents in all 192 countries of Maharishi's
      Global Country of World Peace to provide a quick and easy method
      for on-site detection of one of the most toxic, and most commonly
      used, classes of pesticides. This test will serve as preliminary
      screen for food purity. Very simple tests for other toxins will
      also be made available as soon as possible.

      Tier II -- One Man, One Lab: These laboratories will be the
      central focus of the program and will be deployed quickly in
      the 37 countries with most powerful level of economy.
      These compact labs, which will be designed for turn-key operation
      by a single individual, will conduct more elaborate and sensitive
      tests that will detect the vast majority of harmful food impurities.
      In time these labs will also develop the capacity to test for
      nutritional quality of foods.

      Tier III -- Specialized Labs: These laboratories will service
      specific Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture operations that
      require specialized laboratory facilities.

      Tier IV -- Central Reference Lab: A technically more advanced
      laboratory will be established in a single location, to provide
      training, technical support, and on-going quality control
      and quality assurance, to the agents operating the Tier I, Tier II,
      and Tier III facilities, and to undertake deeper research
      into food purity and nutrition.

      We will initially focus on establishing Tier II laboratories
      in the 37 countries with most powerful level of economy,
      and of these, 10 or 12 will be set up very quickly.

      Purity is very necessary, if invincibility is to be real
      and lasting. If invincibility is to be real and lasting,
      the basis must be purity and nothing that is harmful to life
      should be allowed to be in the program.

      Businessmen will try to sell anything, and today they are
      growing poisonous crops in huge quantities. People will
      happily feel great relief in having available an authentic,
      scientifically rigorous system of testing that can reveal
      what is pure and nourishing to invincibility, and what is
      impure and, therefore, to be avoided.

      With this letter, we announce that we are establishing
      a whole system of testing for impurities, and for that
      we are emphasizing the importance of purity for invincibility.
      We need pure food, pure medicine, and pure field of consciousness.

      Raja John Fagan