Free Family Japan Culture Event August 15

  • Jill Holmgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2013
      Hello,
      I am hoping that you can help spread the word about this free event.
      If you know someone who likes Japanese culture, manga comics, animation cartoons or martial arts, they may be especially interested.
      Feel free to repost this information to friends, clubs, church and school groups. Thanks! We hope you can join us.

      Fairbanks families are invited to a free Japanese game and craft event from 2–3 p.m. Thursday Aug. 15 in the Noel Wien Library auditorium.

      Japanese youth and their host families for the 4-H summer exchange program will lead Japanese games and teach origami. Participants will also learn how to write their names in Japanese and to decorate a fan. For more information, email japanalaska@... . 4-H is the youth development program of the UAF Cooperative Extension Service.