Classical Conversations Open House Event!

  • Jennifer Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:26 PM
      Classical Conversations of North Pole
      OPEN HOUSE EVENT!
      • March 20th 9am-12 and 1pm-3pm

      • Come join us in our Community Day of Classical Christian Education in Action!
      • Sit in with your children and experience with other families what Classical Conversations is all about.

      • For the Foundations level, we have open space avaliable grades 4K-6th.

      • For the Essentials level in the afternoon session, we have avaliable space for parents and students generally for grades 4-6th. This is a complete language arts program to include IEW and Essentials of the English Language (yes, we Parse!)

      Please join us in North Pole on March 20th from 9-12 and Essentails 1-3pm. For more details, please contact Director Jennifer Williamson @
      JWilliamsonCC @... or call (907)370-1226.