Classical Conversations Open House- North Pole

  • Jennifer Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Classical Conversations
      Open House Event
      Tuesday, October 25th
      1st Baptist Church North Pole

      Classical Conversations of Fairbanks/North Pole will be hosting a Fall Open House on Tuesday, October 25thThis Open House is for homeschooling families interested in joining our Classical Conversations program. You will be able to observe and participate together with our community during this time.  There will also be a time where families can ask any questions they may have regarding our CC program.

       If you would like to attend this Fall Open House in October, please email me to reserve your place.  SPACE IS LIMITED.  Once you reserve your place, I will give more detailed directions regarding the day.

      Here's a the specifics of our Classical programs and times:

      The Foundations program occurs from 9:00AM-12noon (K4-6th).  The Essentials program occurs from 1:00-3:00PM (4th-6th grades).
      Both are directed by myself, Jennifer Williamson.  Please RSVP to JWilliamsonCC@...

      Please include with your RSVP  which program(s) you are interested in observing, and names/ages of your children.  Your children are welcome to attend with you.  We have a nursery available for 3 years and under.  Please plan to bring lunch with you if you are planning on observing both Foundations & Essential programs.  This will enable you to fellowship with other CC moms currenting in our program during lunch.