homeschool museum day

  • Shana
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Home School families are invited to a free admission day at the University of Alaska Museum of the North, Tuesday, October 12.

      Planned activities are scheduled from 10 AM - 2 PM. Museum hours are 9 AM - 5 PM.

      Please either print and bring the flyer to the museum or show school ID for free admission.

      I'm also attaching information on parking. Parking fees are .50 per hour or $3 for a full day. Kiosks are located in the parking lot directly behind the museum or permits can be purchased at any of the other locations noted on the attached parking flyer.

      We look forward to serving our community home school families!

      Thank you,

      Peggy

      --

      Peggy Hetman

      Public Liaison, Museum Education

      University of Alaska Museum of the North

      907 Yukon Drive

      Fairbanks, AK 99775

      907.474.5360

      www.uaf.edu/museum