a new year

  • Gavin Elder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Greetings all,

      I am a brand new member and wanted to say hi. After the dismal results of this
      election, I realized that it is time for a big change. I didn't read any
      the IRV bill in the MD Senate? Thanks and I am happy to be much more present
      and determined than ever in finding ways to open the debates and reform the
      electoral process.

      Gavin

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com