Volunteer for CVD at folk fest

  • Cvderic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 8:46 AM
      Below is a message from Maritza Valenzuela of CVD -- hope you can join us!

      Eric

      Sorry for another message, but we forgot to mention a fun, one-shot
      volunteer opportunity with CVD. The Takoma Park Folk Festival is
      happening this Sunday, Sept 9 from 11am - 6:30pm and we need help staffing
      our table there. Any amount of time you can spare would be greatly
      appreciated. If you're interested, please contact me at 301-270-4616 or
      maritza@....

      Thanks,

      Maritza Valenzuela
      Center for Voting and Democracy