Letter in the Maryland Independent

  • Tom Bryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Friends,

      I had a letter published in the Maryland Independent -- a bi-weekly
      in
      Southern Maryland -- on July 25, 2001. It's entitled "It's time for
      new independent politics in Maryland". I mention IRV by name at the
      end of my letter. I will follow-up to it myself in several weeks
      talking more about IRV, as well as cumulative voting...

      The paper doesn't have a website, but I have reproduced the letter on
      my website at:
      http://www.thomasbryer.org/editorial--mdindependent.html

      If you want to send a letter -- in response to mine or otherwise --
      send an email to: abreck@...

      Include your address and phone number for verification purposes.

      Cheers,

      Thomas Bryer