We are now FairVoteMD, not just instantrunoffMD

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      Acting on the behest of our grand poo-bah organizer, Eric Olson, this
      list is now called FairVoteMD, as it will advocate for proportional
      representation as well as instant runoff voting.

      If there is a need or desire for an instantrunoff voting list for MD,
      then we can create one of those.

      Our first MD training session is tomorrow. Let us bring change to
      Maryland and subscribe everyone we know!!

      Dan