Caught Cheating On Her Video

  • Prof Howdy
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009

      WATCH:
      http://WowWeVideo.notlong.com

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.
    • Prof Howdy
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13, 2010
      • Prof Howdy
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
          WATCH FUNNY YOUTUBE VIDEO:

          {Click on above Link
          and then on the Cool Dog
          for a Plethora of Videos
          & Riddles! Be sure & Book
          Mark our Blog - We may
          lose your address!}

          Above link certified safe by ALCA
          (American Link Certification Association)!

          When you reach 'T&H',
          you have the option to
          change the "LOOK"! Click
          on the Rust Colored Bar
          and select either Classic,
          Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
          to change the "Look & Feel"
          to your own Special Preference!
          Millions have visited this
          Blog - Which "LOOK" do
          you prefer?

          (Ideal for your iPhone,
          iPad, iMac or other lesser
          quality Smart Phones
          & other Computers!)

          *************************************

          Hey man,

          Quit sending those stupid masked links w/ tiny URL.
          There's no way I'm going to click on those!

          --David

          +

          Dear David,

          That is actually for our reader's protection but
          it leads to our award winning Humor Blog!

          Best Wishes...

          Prof Howdy

          +

          I don't really see what the protection is, but okay.
          Interesting site you've got.

          Take care,
          David

          When you reach 'T&H',
          you have the option to
          change the "LOOK"! Click
          on the Rust Colored Bar
          and select either Classic,
          Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
          to change the "Look & Feel"
          to your own Special Preference!
          Millions have visited this
          Blog - Which "LOOK" do
          you prefer?

          (Ideal for your iPhone,
          iPad, iMac or other lesser
          quality Smart Phones
          & other Computers!)

          +++

          Letters From Readers:

          Dear Dr. Howdy:

          Your cartoons are a hoot! With lots of laughter and profundity:-)

          Thank you for giving us time to giggle during our busy day in a crazy world...

          May God Bless you!

          +++

          Dear Howdy,

          I can't believe anyone I know actually knows the illustrious Howdy.
          Thanks for the thoughts and humors.

          CC

          +++

          Hi Howdy,

          I very much enjoy your website, which is certainly
          excellent and whose format is touching genus.

          Sincerely,
          LaVay

          +++

          Dear Howdy,

          I must admit that I was really irritated when I first received your
          newspaper. I have been having mucho problems receiving virus-laced
          pornographic emails, which I cannot seem to get stopped. AOL has been
          no help whatsoever. I was just sure your publication was more of the same.
          The versions I was initially receiving were hopelessly unreadeable. I assumed
          they were more of the overseas smut I was receiving.

          There was nothing to open, nothing to download, nothing to make any sense.
          There were just a bunch of seemingly unrelated words and numbers. AOL
          could tell me nothing about them, nor could Yahoo. I sent several emails trying
          to get them stopped, but to no avail. I did receive one reply IN FRENCH which
          said my request could not be understood. (You must have some creative
          staffers or some wacky servers.) That confirmed my suspicions. I forwarded
          each arrival to AOL spam and AOL virus email services.

          Finally, a coupe of weeks ago one came actually written in English and
          actually readable. Imagine my shock! Being a public school educator
          and a Chrisian, I found it quite interesting and refreshing and would
          hope to continue receiving your publication. I will gladly pass them on.

          Now, how about sending one in html version with all the goodies combined.
          I would really like to see everything put together.

          Good luck and may God bless you for your part in spreading His message.

          barker

          +++

          Dear Howdy,

          I would not open all your email until a friend said it was
          OK. He sure was riight. Thanks for humor and messages.
          Having a husband with Alzheimer's disease, I need all the
          daily humor and inspirational messages from the Lord
          that I can get.

          God bless you,
          M.G.D.

          +++

          Dear Howdy,

          I have not sense of humor, so PLEASE,
          do not send me your messages any more,
          it will be greatly appreciated

          Thank you,
          Igor

          +++

          NOTE: May not be approved by Democrat
          Party Elites, Anti-American Types, Terrorist
          Groups, Liberals, Leftist Professors, Labor
          Union Thugs, Regular Communist Party
          Members, The Beltway Media, etc.
        • Prof Howdy
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 23, 2012
            WATCH EMBARRASSING SCENE:

            ****

[...]

            The versions I was initially receiving were hopelessly unreadable. I assumed
            they were more of the overseas smut I was receiving.

            There was nothing to open, nothing to download, nothing to make any sense.
            There were just a bunch of seemingly unrelated words and numbers. AOL
            could tell me nothing about them, nor could Yahoo. I sent several emails trying
            to get them stopped, but to no avail. I did receive one reply IN FRENCH which
            said my request could not be understood. (You must have some creative
            staffers or some wacky servers.) That confirmed my suspicions. I forwarded
            each arrival to AOL spam and AOL virus email services.

            Finally, a coupe of weeks ago one came actually written in English and
            actually readable. Imagine my shock! Being a public school educator
            and a Christian, I found it quite interesting and refreshing and would
            hope to continue receiving your publication. I will gladly pass them on.

            Now, how about sending one in html version with all the goodies combined.
            I would really like to see everything put together.

            Good luck and may God bless you for your part in spreading His message.

            barker

            +++

            Dear Howdy,

            I would not open all your email until a friend said it was
            OK. He sure was right. Thanks for humor and messages.
            Having a husband with Alzheimer's disease, I need all the
            daily humor and inspirational messages from the Lord
            that I can get.

            God bless you,
            M.G.D.

            +++

            Dear Howdy,

            I have not sense of humor, so PLEASE,
            do not send me your messages any more,
            it will be greatly appreciated

            Thank you,
            Igor

            +++

            NOTE: May not be approved by Democrat
            Party Elites, Anti-American Types, Terrorist
            Groups, Liberals, Leftist Professors, Labor
            Union Thugs, Regular Communist Party
            Members, The Beltway Media, etc.

            Tell your friends/family to Subscribe
            to the fun by sending an e-mail to: