Parking Ticket

  • Administrative Office
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008

      http://www.jonco48.com/blog/Legal_20_2D_20parking_20ticket_20photo_202_small.jpg

      A UNC student was in court charged
      with parking in a restricted
      area. The
      judge asked him if he had anything to
      say in his defense.

      "They shouldn't put up such misleading
      notices," said the
      student. "The sign said...

      *The Rest of the Story:

      California Smog Test

      California smog test:
      Can _ _ _ _?

      (Let's see Babel Fish translate this one:O)

      Our Blog Readers' Locations

      New Zealand

      NumPerc.Country Name
      drill down20546.59%United StatesUnited States
      drill down409.09%IsraelIsrael
      drill down378.41%New ZealandNew Zealand
      drill down357.95%CanadaCanada
      drill down143.18%IndiaIndia
      drill down143.18%AustraliaAustralia
      drill down122.73%Unknown*-
      drill down112.50%United KingdomUnited Kingdom
      drill down102.27%GermanyGermany
      drill down92.05%FranceFrance
      drill down71.59%Russian FederationRussian Federation
      drill down61.36%AustriaAustria
      drill down51.14%United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates
      drill down51.14%MyanmarMyanmar
      drill down40.91%PakistanPakistan
      drill down30.68%AzerbaijanAzerbaijan
      drill down30.68%JapanJapan
      drill down20.45%ItalyItaly
      drill down20.45%UkraineUkraine
      drill down20.45%SwedenSweden
      drill down20.45%Sri LankaSri Lanka
      drill down20.45%TaiwanTaiwan
      drill down20.45%ThailandThailand
      drill down20.45%HungaryHungary
      drill down10.23%KuwaitKuwait
      drill down10.23%MongoliaMongolia
      drill down10.23%TurkeyTurkey
      drill down10.23%BangladeshBangladesh
      drill down10.23%IndonesiaIndonesia
      drill down10.23%Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia

      Above numbers give a snapshot of the locations
      of our last 500 readers around 7 A.M. today.
      This will change completely in the next few
      minutes. 'Thought & Humor' has been read in
      ALL 230 countries of the world.-"But indeed
      for this purpose I have raised you up, that
      I may show My power in you, and that My
      Name may be declared in all the earth."
      EX IX:XVI

      But how can people call for help if they
      don't know who to trust? And how can
      they know who to trust if they haven't
      heard of the One who can be trusted?
      And how can they hear if nobody tells
      them? - RO X:XIV

      *Unknown may possibly be N. Korea...

      Wist u dat de God van u houdt?
      Avez-vous su que Dieu vous aime ?
      Wußten Sie, daß Gott Sie liebt?
      Avete saputo che il dio li ama?
      Você soube que o deus o ama?
      ¿Usted sabía que el dios le ama?

      Indonesia

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      'Thought & Humor'

      *Blog Newspaper By Professor Dr. Howdy*
      *Click On Pic For More Thought*
      *Bookmark This Humorous Site*
      *More Humor In Comments*

      UNC Grad On American Idol

      .

      WATCH!!!

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      UNC Whoops!

      .
      .
      http://www.cruisereviews.com/MediterraneanShippingCruises/Opera2Pictures/IIPatioRestaurant.jpg

      A UNC* grad, trying to start up a
      conversation with another fella said,
      "Who is the ugly lady over there?"

      The second man said, "Why, that's my wife!"

      Trying to get out of an embarrassing situation,
      the grad said, "No, not her, the other one!"

      The second man said, "That's my daughter!"

      *Please see "comments"
      for additional pertinent
      & germane information.

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      Italian Restaurant

      .
      The image “http://www.winecountry.it/assets/articles/sfshows/fancyfood01-05/chef_sm.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      Once I got angry at the chef of an Italian
      restaurant.
      So I gave him a pizza my mind.

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      Showing Love

      .

      There is more to 'T & H' than meets the casual eye -
      Click on above picture for just such an example:O)
      Sometimes it's even very controversial...

      Comment & Forward>>>  4 comments links to this post

      London Bus Stop

      .

      A Swiss man, looking for directions, pulls up at a bus stop
      where two
      English gents are waiting.

      "Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?" he asks.
      The two English gents just stare at him.

      "Excusez-moi, parlez vous Francais?" he tries. The two
      continue to stare.

      "Parlare Italiano?" No response.

      "Hablan ustedes Espanol?" Still nothing.

      The Swiss guy drives off, extremely disgusted. The first
      Englishman turns to the second and says, "Y'know, maybe
      we should learn a foreign language."

      "Why?" says the other. "That guy knew four languages,
      and
      it didn't do him any good."

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      Super Size It!!!

      .

      There is more to 'T & H' than meets the casual eye -
      Click on above picture for just such an example:O)
      Sometimes it's even very controversial...

      Comment & Forward>>>  4 comments links to this post

      Stranded

      .

      A ragged individual stranded for months on a small desert
      island in the middle of the Pacific one day noticed a bottle
      lying in the sand with a piece of paper in it. Rushing to
      the bottle, he pulled out the cork and with shaking hands
      withdrew the message. "Due to lack of maintenance,"
      he read,
      "we regretfully have found it necessary to
      cancel your e-mail
      account."

      There is more to 'T & H' than meets the casual eye -
      Click on above picture for just such an example:O)
      Sometimes it's even very controversial...

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      Prof Howdy's Great-Grandfather

      .

      There is more to 'T & H' than meets the casual eye -
      Click on above picture for just such an example:O)
      Sometimes it's even very controversial...

      Comment & Forward>>>  3 comments links to this post

      Wednesday's Riddles

      .
      http://www.gleim.com/accounting/fame/_images/woman-computer.jpg

      1) Until I am measured,
      I am not known.
      Yet how you miss me,
      When I have flown.
      What am I?

      2) We capture light, and yet we don't.
      We reflect rays of sun, and yet we don't.
      Without us all the world is gray and dull for everyone.
      What are we?

      3) I went to the wood, and I caught it,
      Then I sat me down and sought it,
      The longer I sought,
      For what I had caught,
      The less worth catching I thought it.
      I would rather have sold it than bought it,
      And when I had sought,
      Without finding aught,
      Home in my hand I brought it.
      What Am I?

      4) Though small I am, yet, when entire,
      I've force to set the world on fire.
      Take off a letter and it's clear
      My paunch will hold a herd of deer:
      Dismiss another, and you will find
      I once contained all humankind.

      5) There is a certain family with both girl
      and boy children. Each of the boys has the
      same number of brothers as he has sisters.
      Each of the girls has twice as many brothers
      as she has sisters. How many boys and girls
      are there in this family?

      6) My brother, the local bus driver, was telling me that
      recently he was driving a bus full of people and nobody
      got off on the way. However, at the end of the journey,
      there was not a single person left on the bus. How?

      7) What gets harder to catch the faster you run?

      *Answers are located in "comments"
      for your convenience & felicity but
      no machination or peeking allowed.

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      Tuesday

      Carrier - Flight Deck Danger -
      PBS Video

      .

      WATCH!!!

      Comment & Forward>>>  2 comments links to this post

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)