Re: quantum immortality

  • Aki Tasa
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 1, 2001
      Aki Tasa <jskogste@...> wrote on 14/06/01 2:04 AM:

      > Electron in an universe, electron inside a light cone is an electron in a box,
      > an electron that is not free.

      My further studies show there is such thing as "free particle in a box".
      "Free" must mean "not in a potential well" then.

      > And an electron in a box has this many available states:
      >
      > V*Vp/ h�
      >
      > I'm not sure what one 'state' looks like, it might look like a particle;
      > V*Vp/ h� might be the number of different particles in a Particle. Did I
      > guess right?

      And number of identical particles (states) is infinity, different infinity for every
      different particle. So probabilities are continuous, while what is is discrete.

      Aki T
    • Charles Goodwin
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 1, 2001

        Not according to the MWI. "What is" is the multiverse.

        We only experience discreteness due to limited viewpoint.

        Charles