The Beginning of Infinity

  • Elliot Temple
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
      So who else is looking forward to The Beginning of Infinity, David's
      upcoming book? How much? Why?

      -- Elliot Temple
      http://curi.us/
    • Jeffrey S. Owens
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Elliot Temple <curi@...> wrote:

        > So who else is looking forward to The Beginning of Infinity, David's
        > upcoming book? How much? Why?

        I'd like to see if (and how) he takes on the subject of beauty, as he had in his most recent lecture at the TED Talks. A continuation of his work simulation and brain computer interfacing would be appreciated, since it's my research topic!

        Also, is there anyone on this discussion list who can address how current research on standard model particle physics (and crucial experiments at CERN) is related to MWI, or not?

        -Jeff Owens

        Jonathan Swift - "May you live every day of your life."
      • Kim Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
          I hope he loses the boring title. There are so many books called

          It sounds like a title for a cookbook.

          "INFINITY'S PORTAL"

          Now there's a best seller title. David - you can have it for nothing.

          Kim Jones