Re: "March of the qubits"

  • Bruno Marchal
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Le 31-mars-06, à 16:03, June Shjppey a écrit :

      > If so we may get close to the MWI test?

      I hope those clusters will do their job, but before we can do Deutsch's
      test of the MWI we need to get a quantum brain, that is a quantum
      computer capable of emulating a classical (at least) human brain. I'm
      afraid we are not so close to that. In the (very) long run I would bet
      on topological quantum machines ...

      Of course, we need also a comp practicers, willing to say yes to its
      (quantum) doctor.

      Anyway, the two slits and EPR-Bell are well enough, it seems to me,
      to believe in the MW from empirical reasons.

      Well, I find plausible that "elementary" arithmetic is enough for
      conceptual reasons. It defines already a vast structure of relative
      computational states.

      Bruno

      http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/