Having Read FoR

  • Herman B. Triplegood
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      It only took me a couple of days to read the entire book. Reading
      usually goes pretty quick when my interest level is high. Plus
      Deutsch's style is easy to follow. One might say that there is a nice
      balance between Deutsch's inherently simple explanation and the
      autonomously complex subject of his explanation.

      Hb3g
    • Lee Corbin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
        Hi Herman,

        Glad you finished it, and so fast! Unfortunately, I can't find
        my copy right now because I'd like to take advantage of your
        recent delving into it.

        I will stumble across it soon.

        Lee