25591Re: Examples of Major Disjoints between PopperDeutsch and Science

  • Gary Oberbrunner
    Aug 31, 2013
      On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM, hibbsa <hibbsa@...> wrote:

      > **
      >
      > So, over in your head, your brain has been playing with MWI for years and
      > all these concepts have steadily back to neaar the periphery of your
      > consciousness. MWI feels like second nature to you...your brain strongly
      > supportes that stance from me. It isn't all that likely from my perspective
      > I will ever be driving your car again.

      Fair enough -- you're certainly right that I have spent many years thinking
      about QM, quantum computation, and MWI. I'll stay out of things for a
      while and let Brett respond to your points.

      --
      Gary